Microsoft365.com/setup is one of the most widely used and useful software systems in the world. Microsoft Office is used by more than 150 million users around the world. Microsoft 365 is based on a subscription model which guarantees that users pay for Microsoft 365 services. Microsoft 365 continuously helps keep your software current as Microsoft releases updates to it. Instead of Microsoft Word and Excel, Microsoft 365 offers a number of beneficial features. The entire suite of Microsoft Office software and facilities are interconnected. Microsoft 365 is much more than just an email application or word processor if you are using the appropriate subscription. Increased Productivity at Work, Be it in a Job or a Business In the last few years, improving efficiency in business has been important for professionals as well as enterprises, and Microsoft 365 makes it easy. If you'd like to take advantage of all the features offered by Microsoft 365, you can upgrade your subscription to the most current version instead of the default plan, which excludes you from the latest features. To get the most out you're getting from your Microsoft 365 subscription, make sure you're using it in a proper manner.
How can you buy a Microsoft 365 subscription?
In order to utilize all the apps within this subscription, first determine what Office product is right for your needs. After you've decided to purchase the subscription, you can buy your subscription doing these things:
1. Go to microsoft365.com/setup in your web browser
2. Now sign in with your Microsoft account credentials
3. Click “Buy" or click the "Buy Office" button in the Office portal
4. Then click "Buy Now" next to the subscription you want to purchase.
5. In other words, choose "Or buying for $ 9.99 a month"
6. Go to your shopping cart and click "Checkout"
7. Complete the payment and place your order
8. Be patient and wait for the email from Microsoft
Downloading instructions for Windows and Mac
Please note: The steps to download that apply to Windows, Mac or any other operating system is the same. This means that regardless of your device, you can comply with these instructions:
· To start downloading start the download, visit office.com setup
· Now, click to the "Sign In" button and login to your account.
· Select “Install Office," then click on the "Install Office" button next to your office suite.
· If you are prompted to enter it, type the Microsoft Office product key
· Click the Install button again and the software will be downloaded.
· Wait for the setup file to download on your Windows or Mac
How do I sign up to get Microsoft Office 365?
Here are a few of the most straightforward ways to set up the Microsoft Office 365 account.
· Visit microsoft365.com/setup or the Microsoft Cloud Partner website.
· Create a New Account or Click the Sign In tab.
· Enter an email address associated with Outlook or use a mobile number.
· Click next and create an account with a password.
· Follow the steps to Create Microsoft Office 365.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDUE TO INSTALL MICROSOFT OFFICE SETUP
Once the download process has complete, visit office.com setup. Follow the steps below to install Microsoft Office on your device. Follow the steps as follows:
· Open the download folder on your computer
· Click twice to open the Office setup file you downloaded earlier
· This will show the message "Would you like to allow Microsoft Office to make a change on your device?"
· Click yes
· Follow the steps on screen to install Microsoft Office
· Now hold on for a bit until you receive a message that reads, "You are good to go! The Office is now installed. "
· Click the Close button to close the office. Office Setup
HOW TO ACTIVATE MICROSOFT OFFICE ON YOUR DEVICE?
However you could also follow the steps given to conveniently activate MS Office. The steps include:
· To begin, press the Win + R button on your console.
· Following, a Run dialog box should be displayed.
· Note: Write "WinWord" in the required field.
· Hit Enter and continue.
· In the Word application, select the Activate button.
· Then enter a 25-digit alphanumeric activation code in the field.
· Tap on the Next option.
· Follow the activation steps on your device to activate it.
Create Office 365 account
Follow the steps below to set up a Microsoft Office 365 account.
Access the Microsoft Office website.
At the top-middle of the screen, click Buy Office 365.
There are three options: Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, or Office Home and Student. Choose the option that best suits your needs. For the sake of this example, we are setting up an Office 365 Personal account. Click Buy now for the option you want.
A sign in window appears. If you currently don't have an account, click Create one.
Create an account by entering an e-mail address. If you'd rather use a phone number, click Use a phone number instead, and enter your phone number. Click Next.
Enter a password. We recommend you click the Show password option, so you make sure what you are typing is correct. The system does not ask you to type in your password twice to verify it, so make sure you type it correctly. Click Next.
Enter your first and last name, as prompted. Click Next.
Depending on the method you used to set up this account, Microsoft sends you a verification code to either the e-mail or phone number entered. You need to access your e-mail or phone to get this number. Enter the security code in the Microsoft set up screen.
Select or deselect the box, asking if you want information, tips, and offers. Click Next.
Enter the characters in the reCAPTCHA.
Select a way to pay. The options are credit card or debit card, bank account, or PayPal. Enter your information accordingly. Click Save.
Select or deselect the box, asking if you want promotional e-mails from Microsoft. Click Subscribe.
Once the payment is processed successfully, you are directed to your Office 365 dashboard. At this point, you can install Office on your computer. Click Install Office and follow the prompts on the screen to install it. Depending on the speed of your computer and Internet connection, this may take 5 to 10 minutes.
If you set this up on a computer, Microsoft then asks if you want the free apps for your phone, as well. If you select yes, Microsoft texts you a link to download the apps. Click Next.
You now have access to all programs in the Office 365 suite. Access them by clicking the Start menu.