When we talk about wireless printers, we're talking about printers that use Wi-Fi to connect to the internet, whether at home or at business. It has been noted that users who use Windows 10 and try to connect to their printers have a lot of problems. We've seen the problem " "computer can't discover wireless printer before. As a result, HP has developed a set of processes for users of Windows 10 to follow in order to repair issues with HP printers. The following are the details:
1. Look for and enable the "Find Devices and Content" option.
2. Always keep an eye on the Homegroup.
3. Ascertain that the gadget is properly connected to your network.
4. Keep in mind to use the Advanced Printer Setup.
5. Now it's time to test your wifi connectivity.
6. Make sure the network adapter is turned off.
7. The next step is to fix any network issues that may have arisen.
8. Make sure you have the most recent printer driver updates installed.
9. Run the troubleshooter after checking for new updates.