If you want to do the then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to the iPhone settings option.
2. Scroll down and click on the Mail option > Contacts > Calendars option.
3. Choose Add Account available below iCloud tag and tab other (Other option only if your blueyonder.co.uk email provider not mentioned here.
4. Choose Add Mail Account and enter.
5. You have to select the IMAP under the incoming mail server and enter as follow.
6. Enter the following details under the outgoing mail server.
7. Go to settings > Your Blueyonder account > Advanced and enter details under incoming settings.
8. Enter the following details under outgoing settings.
9. Congratulations, Now you can send and receive blueyonder.co.uk email on your iPhone device.
If you are unable to do it on your own then you can connect to us, we have an expert team who will help you to do so.