You will contact me for additional information if Venmo is unable to authenticate your identification based on the information you have supplied. You may be required to supply information on your SSN/ITIN assignment letter, a US passport, driver's licence, or a tribal I.D. card, among other things. It may take up to three business days for the company to review the information you have supplied after you have submitted it.
1. To begin, open the Venmo app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
2. The three stacked lines in the top-left corner of the screen must be tapped.
3. After that, select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
4. Simply select "Settings" from the side menu.
5. Select the "Identify verification" button after scrolling down to the "Security" section.
6. On the one-time security check information page, click the "Next" button.
7. Simply click the next button to proceed to the security check.
8. Enter your legal first and last names, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number, as well as your address information.
9. Now you must press the "Next" button and proceed with the remaining steps.